Wednesday, July 11, 2007
I've been tagged by Nuch! Don't worry, this is just a preliminary post; I have a lot on my mind right now and some of it will surely ooze out onto the blogs sometime soon.
1) Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.
2) The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.
3) At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. I don't like candy. I'm all for ice cream and cookies, but the sugary, sticky stuff just doesn't turn me on.
2. I failed all Jewish subjects and several secular subjects throughout elementary school and most of High School. I think they kept promoting me because no teacher wanted to deal with me twice... (my GPA this semester was 4.000. Sorry, can't resist the gloat. It feels every bit as good as I always thought it would)
3. I can't resist playing around with different art media. I am an expert in none, just a confirmed dabbler. Do not walk with me past an artsy store; you will lose me. (currently, as if I have time to pick it up, I am into paper-cutting and soft pastels)
4. As far as I know, five people in this universe know both my blog ID and my real name. If you think you should be added to that number, please let me know privately and don't tell anyone else.
5. While I am not camera-shy, I am very video-camera-and-tape-recorder-shy. Home videos in general kind of spook me out. Memories are one thing, but playing them back like that... whatever.
6. I love being the first to open a brand-new book (doesn't have to be a new release, just that no one ever read that copy)... mmm that fresh clean-book smell...
7. (this is getting difficult... I never realized how much I've shared already)
I am not afraid of animals as long as they are supposed to be safe (like, I wouldn't introduce myself to a wild raccoon. But if a pet owner says not to worry, I usually don't.) When there is a petting zoo nearby, I love "borrowing" something to scare people I know. The largest animal I have handled was a python about 6 feet long who weighed 30 kilo (not 100% sure I recall the stats correctly)
8. I hate going to bed, but once I'm there I can't seem to get out... much easier to just spend the whole night blogging, no?
Help! I have no one left to tag! I wasn't on when this was really going around, so I haven't actually seen where it went, but it seems like everyone's been tagged already. Well, if any of you loyal and devoted readers would like to join the game and haven't done so yet, I tag you. For now,
SWFM, I tag you (not Poochie this time!)
and JA(C)P, though I guess this stuff doesn't belong in your blog.
I suppose that's what one gets for coming late to the game.